Last modified on September 24th, 2019
In this tutorial, we will try to answer the followings;
MCQS of Computer Science CS for CSS examination, Competitive SET9
- ___consists of more than one attribute to uniquely identify an entity occurrence.
(A) Composite key
(B) Foreign key
(C) Multivalued key
(D) Global key
- ___memories can be re-written by using electrical devices.
- ____ key combination is used to run C program:
- _____is a quantity that can have any one of a set of values.
(D) Floating Point
- Which of the following generates machine language from source code combines these object code files into an executable?
(A) Compiler and linker
(B) Header and linker
(C) Compiler and header
(D) Compiler only
- The database objects allow to extract specific information from tables are called?
87._________ are lines included in a program that begins with the character #, which make them different from a typical source code text.
(A) C statements
(B) Linking instructions
(C) Preprocessor directive
(D) C instructions
- Who is the founder of C language?
(A) Van Neumann
(B) Charles Babbage
(C) Dennis Ritchie
(D) John Backus
- Father of Computer Science.
(A) Dr. Herman Hollerith
(B) Howard Aiken
(C) Charles Babbage
(D) Blaise Pascal
(A) Structured language
(B) Unstructured language
(C) Object-oriented language
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021