By: Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil
Assistant in S & GAD PPSC MCQs Past Papers 2020 test.
- Emergency announce by the president or Chief of Army Staff
- Jinnah talks failed in 1944 due to
- Ibn e Khaldun belongs to
- Zimbabwe capital
- Idiom a women scorned
- Imf headquarters
- What is a five-star movement
- Indian investment in military assets is how many times our investment.
- Jason’s novel nigar?
- Angel duty to supply food to people?
- India GDP as compared to Pakistan
- Anjuman established due to
- The pm of India in 1965
- Asian games held after
- Asbab e baghawat e hind book
Preston Tower is in
The Sikh war fought between
Kitab ul asar book author
A number is multiplied by 20 and divided by 20. The number is?
- Oracle is?
- 2017 series between Pak and Sri won by
- River of Pak. ICJ
- Oldest religious
UNICEF organization who protect childrenFalkand island dispute in 1982Dickson sea port of? MalaysiaWho elected presidentUnicef related to children
- 1st dry port 1973
- Takla Makan desert.
- Gobi desert.
- Pak china agreement in the reign of which president
- Camp David agreement president USA name.
- Falkland island dispute.
- Nato is an alliance of which nature.
- Capital of zimbabwe.
- Asar ul sanadeed book.
- Proverbs. A roller stone gathers no..moss.
- Implicate synonym
- Eradicate synonym
pedagogy is the study of? teaching