What is AMS in IFP?
AMS stands for Account Management System.
Advantages of AMS in interactive flat panel
- Interactive flat panel support multi-account management with the help of NFC technology.
- NFC technology gives the facility to the users to directly access their personal folders and personal system settings by just scanning ID cards. ID cards can be scanned with the built-in sensor in interactive flat panel.
- Easily lock screens of interactive flat panel, when its not in use anymore.
- offers instant access to cloud storage services without entering the password and login details.
Examples of some interactive flat panels with InstaShare feature
- BenQ RM02S Series – Yes. AMS is supported
- BenQ RM02K Series – Yes. AMS is supported
- BenQ RP02 Series – Yes. AMS is supported