What is PAO 11/82 of vision?
PAO 11/82 of vision means a vision of 11/82 according to the Pakistan Army Order. The 11/82 Vision is required for most of the post especially for CAPTAIN THROUGH LADY CADET COURSE in the Pakistan Army.
I try my best to find that what is 11/82 but nothing found about this metric of eye vision.
But it’s important to know that the “Pakistan Army requires the eyesight vision of 6/6 or 20/20”.
20/40 vision means that the test subject sees at 20 feet what a person with normal vision sees at 40 feet.
11/82 vision means that the test subject sees at 11 Inches what a person with normal vision sees at 82 inches.
Visual Standards for Pak army jobs
- Distant Vision With glasses 6/9, 6/12
- Near Vision J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses
- How Students Can Pick a Good Custom-Paper Writing Service? - March 5, 2021
- List of Public service commissions - August 31, 2020
- Comparison of fee structure of Pakistani Universities - June 1, 2020