These questions are collected from the test of Batch 4 (Evening) held on 26-04-2020 for the job of FPSC Appraising Valuation Officer.
FPSC Appraising Valuation Officer test Batch 4
- Who is the 1st European President of the Indian National Congress? Answer: George Yule
- Climate Emergency on some date was declared by which of the following countries? Answer: UK, New Zealand, Canada.
- Where the 2023 World Cup will be held? Answer: India
- Where 2020 T20 Women’s World Cup was held? Answer: Australia
- Belt and Road Scheme was signed by Pakistan with which of the following country?
- First-ever Education Day in 2019 was announced by which of the following? Answer: UNGA
- Cancer Day 2019 Theme? Answer: “I can, I will”
- Which of the following is the Uranium enriched province of Pakistan? Answer: Punjab
- 1962 Oil Exploration Deal with Russia
- Malham Cove Salt Mine in which of the following? Answer: UK
- 200-year-old National Museum Of Brazil burned in a fire in which of the following? Answer: 2019.
- Where Latakia Port is located? Answer: Syria
- Where G 77 Chair in 2019? Answer: Palestine
- Corruption Perception Index 2018: 1st? Answer: Denmark, Last? Answer: Somalia
- China’s Palm Oil Deal with which of the following? Answer: Malaysia.
- Pakistan/Iran left Cento in which of the following? Answer: 1979
- Which of the following is the Capital of Maldives? Answer: Male
- Which of the following office excluded from the Parliament of Pakistan? Answer: PM, President, Chairman Senate.
- When the Afghan Taliban Hospital Attack? Answer: May 2020
- Easter Attacks in Sri Lanka in which of the following? Answer: 2019
FPSC Appraising Valuation Officer test Batch 1
These questions are collected from the test of Batch 1 (Morning) held on 25 September 2020 for the job of FPSC Appraising Valuation Officer.
- Which of the following is the Capital city of Austria? Answer is Vienna
2. Which of the following is the PM of Spain was elected in? The answer is 2 June 2018
3. Which of the following is the Number of Makki surah? Answer is 86
4. What is the Meaning of the Quran? The answer is recited one
5. Which of the following is the negro was killed in America? The answer is George Floyd
6. Which of the following is the insert hyperlink short key? The answer is Ctrl + K
7. Which of the following is the Short key to find and replace? The answer is ctrl H
8. Which is the Extension of word documents? Answer is .docx
9. When was the constitution of 1973 was implemented? The answer is 14 August 1973
10. What is the Name of imam Bukhari? The answer is Muhammad Bin Ismail
1 1. When Qasem Sulemani was killed? The answer is 3 January 2020
12. When Imran khan delivered a historical speech in un assembly or security council? The answer is 27 September
13. Total number of Rukus in the Quran? Answer is 540
14. Which of the following companion of the Hazrat Muhammad (SAVO is mentioned in the Quran? The answer is Hazrat Zaid
Bin Haris RA
15. PIDC stands for? The answer is Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation formed in 1952
16. Mohen jo Daro located in which of the following is the district? The answer is Larkana District
17. Does the first deputy district judge allow to wear a headscarf in the UK? The answer is Raffia Arshad
18. When India citizenship bill date? The answer is 1 1 December 2019
19. When India implement curfew in India date? The answer is 24 March 2020
20. Jamal Khashoggi works in which of the following is the newspaper? The answer is The Washington Post
21. WHO warns coronavirus can again reactivate and its 2nd wave can come by which person
said? The answer is Dr mike Ryan
22. When LIK left ELI? The answer is 31 January 2020
23. China and India Skirmish (To fight) at which of the following? The answer is Pangong Tso Lake, in Ladakh Vally
24. The Zabour is revealed on which of the following prophet? The answer is Hazrat Dawood AS
25. The lion of Allah title was given to which of the following? The answer is Hazrat Ali RA
26. What is the Minimum no of rows and columns in ms word? The answer is 1 row and 1 column
27. Hazrat Muhammad SAW visit Syria at age of? The answer is 12 years
28. When Kabul gurdwara attack? The answer is March 25, 2020
- 1973 Constitution is in effect from?
- ZAB policy of Bank Nationalisation was on which of the following date?
- Kashmir was annexed by which of the following Mughal Emperor?
- Which of the following is the Shortcut key for a hyperlink?
- Which of the following is the shortcut key for find and replace?
- ctrl +A is used for Which of the following purpose?
- MS word file is represented by code?
- The spreadsheet can be opened in which of the following?
- What is the minimum number of rows and columns in ms word?
- Range from A2 to M12 is represented by which of the following?
- The equation in excel is represented by Which of the following?
- What is = +
- Different graphic symbols are accessed under which option in ms word?
- What is the Tool from where Sanskrit etc types of texts can be used?
- Gen Qasim Sulaimani is attacked on which of the following date
- Indian CAA is on which of the following date?
- News reporters are not allowed in 10K since Which of the following date?
- Which of the following is the Head of WHO
- PM of Spain is from how many years?
- “UN’s Health Organisation is the puppet of China” are the words of which, leader
- Indian troops countered which Sikh leader in Harimander in 1984
8.Chomskey says that post corona pandemic the world will face threats that are