Syllabus and MCQs of PPSC ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY (BS-17+15000/- IN LAW & PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT.
Mode: The Paper shall be subjective as well as objective.
|· Information Computer Technology:||25 Marks|
|· Essay in English on Pleadings & Conveyancing:||25 Marks|
|· Essay in Urdu on Pleadings & Conveyancing||25 Marks|
|· Proficiency in English Grammar (MCQs based)||25 Marks|
|Constitutional & Administrative law||(Subjective + Objective) (100|
Objective: To assess that the applicants have a reasonable level of understanding of the principles of administrative law and possess the knowledge of established principles of interpretation of Statutes, Rules of Business & Secretariat Instructions.
Mode: the Paper shall be subjective as well as objective and problem based.
- Principles of Interpretation of Statutes: Case based answer 15 Marks
- Rules of Business & Secretariat Instructions:
- Constitution of Pakistan:
- Delegated legislation, principles and controls (Legislative and Judicial)
- Administrative discretion: principles, controls and safeguard
- Judicial review of administrative action
- Finality of administrative action (ouster clauses): concept and effect
- Judicial decisions and principles of Natural Justice
- Ouster of Jurisdiction and Courts
|Civil law||(Subjective + Objective) (100|
OBJECTIVE: To assess the professional knowledge of, and insight into the civil law and application of that knowledge as a lawyer
Mode: The paper shall be subjective as well as objective and problem based.
- The Code of Civil Procedure 1908
- The Specific Relief Act 1877
- Land Acquisition Act 1894
- The Contract Act 1872
- The Qanoon-e-Shahadat Order 1984
- The Punjab General Clauses Act 1956
- The Punjab Civil Servant Act 1974 and Rules framed under that Act
- The Punjab Civil Servants (Conduct) Rules, 1966
- The Limitation Act 1908
- The Arbitration Act 1940
- Principles of Criminal Law
- PEEDA Act 2006
- High Court Rules
- CRPC Vol-I
- Punjab Procurement Regulatory Authority Act 2009 and Punjab Procurement Rules 2014.
PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT AND VIVA VOCE
- Psychological Assessment
- Viva Voce