What is Software testing?
Software testing is a set of testing activities to test the different external and internal structures of the software.
Why is software testing necessary?
To detect errors, defects, and faults.
Syllabus of Software Testing
1. White-box testing
- Condition Coverage criteria (CC).
- Decision Coverage criteria (DC).
- Condition Decision Coverage criteria (CDC).
- Multiple Condition Coverage (MCC).
2. Black Box Testing
- Boundary Value
- Boundary Value software testing/analysis on two variables.
- Boundary Value software testing/analysis on three variables.
- Worst Case Boundary Value software testing/analysis.
- Robust Testing
3. Functional and Non-Functional Testing
4. Other Important Topics
- Technical Reviews
- Graphs: Nodes, Paths, reach
- Test Paths: SESE graphs, Visit, Tour, Syntactic reach, Semantic reach, Simple path, and prime path
- Alpha and Beta Software Testing
- Software Performance Testing: Types, Advantages, Disadvantages.
- SDLC Phases and Testing Activities
- Static Testing vs Dynamic Testing: Difference
5.Software quality control
Other Topics you need to learn
Software testing basics | software quality assurance | software testing types | software testing tutorial | software testing in software engineering | software testing course | software testing pdf | software testing interview questions.