Last modified on October 22nd, 2021
Pathology Lab Management System Project in PHP or ASP.NET
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the project of the Pathology Lab Management System in PHP or ASP.NET.
Abstract / Introduction
The main aim of this project is to develop a website that facilitates the user with an on-the-click functionality which is useful to find a patient’s lab report. Users can get lab reports at any time through this website. The aim of this application is to reduce the manual effort and time needed to travel and collect the report of a test from the laboratory and this software will be helpful for the administrator also for the maintenance of the patient’s history.
However, the patient will provide the test sample at the laboratory/ collection center and will pay the relevant fee. The support staff will provide the receipt.
The patient can get the Pathology lab reports (e.g. blood analysis, blood count, bone marrow aspiration) by entering the invoice number and access code through their receipt. Any other reports (ECG, CT, X-Ray, MRI, etc.) are not available online and for these, users can visit the hospital.
Users can download and print your own reports. In case of assistance, the user can email the Support staff. Moreover, reports can be viewed for a period of 6 months from the invoice date.
Note: Provide the user, sample invoice number with access code at the view lab reports interface.
Here are the following modules in the Pathology Lab Management System;
- Patient Module
- Admin Module
- Healthcare Professionals
The Functionality of each module of the Pathology Lab Management System is as follows:
- Patient Module: This module helps the user to Sign-in, Create an Account, Search Lab report, Patient history, Feedback, Patient Success story
- Admin Module: In this module, Add Lab Report, Update Patient Report, Delete Report, History, Delete History, Approve Patient Success Story is included.
- Healthcare Professionals: In this module, Healthcare specialists will share their experience of Medical services and research, Patient Information Guidelines.
- Operating System: Window7and above
- PHP(Server-side programming)
- XAMP — Web Application Server
Project Domain / Category
List of all Final Year Project Ideas
List of all Final Year Project Ideas – Click Here
You can use any of the following PHP Frameworks For developing this Web Development Project
3. Fat-Free Framework
5. Laminas Project