Online Pharmacy Project in PHP
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the project of Online Pharmacy in PHP.
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Customers/Patients mostly face trouble to find their medicine from different stores. Sometimes medicine does not available and the customer has to search for it in different pharmacies.
Online Pharmacy is a website which will solve that issue and give the facility to select your medicine according to your need and place online order to reduce the headache to go to the market and purchase medicine.
- It allows users to check for various medicine categories available at the online pharmacy and purchase online.
- The customer should register himself and make a login account to place orders and check his/her history of medicines purchased. Also, customers can order without registration, but the system will keep a record of the customer by his phone number.
- There will be a product menu that will show all the products related to a specific area like Surgical, Orthopaedics, Syrups, Antibiotics, etc.
- There will be a list of medicine’s quantity and categories according to each category which will be displayed in the products category menu.
- The search box can also be used to check medicine availability by medicine name.
- Each medicine should have a description to show this medicine is for what purpose and who can use it (you can check medicine description inside the medicine box).
- There will be options to select medicine, its dosage quantity, etc.
- Make a cart to put ordered medicine along with its purchase detail.
- User can view cart and edit it.
- Place order, track order and dispatch order features must be there to know about the order status. (Use order number or phone number for all these features).
- There will be a rank system to check which medicine’s sale is more and from which area.
- Operating System: Window7and above
- HTML,CSS, Bootstrap (Front-end)
- SQL SERVER
- Visual Studio, Asp.Net using C# language
- Net Entity Framework (optional)