Objects identification from live video streaming data Project in PHP or ASP.NET – SRS Document
Project Domain / Category:
Web programming in PHP or ASP.NET with SRS – Document
This is an advanced concept in the real-time stream data processing. Real-time streaming data will be captured through the camera and the application will identify different objects in the stream based on their knowledge base.
The objects need to be registered in the application knowledge base and the application will use this knowledge base for the identification of objects.
The application will be web-based having the following functional requirements: –
- Feature to register object(s) in the application
- Capturing of real-time streaming data
- Splitting of streaming data
- Object(s) identification from real-time streaming data
- Continuously displaying real-time streaming data
- Storing streaming data in Database/files
- Storage management of streaming data
Microsoft Visual Studio (2010/2012/2013/2015/2017),
Microsoft SQL Server (2008/2012/2014/2016/2017),
Any custom API/SDK needed (compatible with Dot Net)