Multiple Choice Questions Of Geography
1. Cumulus clouds are thick that develop to great_____?
2. The_____parts of Antarctic are best sources of Air masses?
3. The line at which “front” meets the surface of the earth is called a surface_____?
D. None of these
4. There are three types of humidity: Relative humidity, specific humidity and_____?
A. Variable humidity
B. Special humidity
C. Absolute humidity
D. Constant humidity
5. When the air masses move to the other areas, they are_____by their trajectories?
6. When air move then the fronts are often_____in space?
C. Slant ring
7. In evaporation process substance changes from_____to vapour state?
8. The trajectory temperature brings common change in the_____of air masses?
9. The birth and growth process in front is known as_____?
10: In the Condensation process the substance changes from the vapor to the_____state?