Table of Contents
MCQs Of Geochemistry
1. Which planet is an exceptional case of Bode’s law?
2. The lattice energy of an ionic crystal depends on the.
A. Electrostatic forces between ions of opposite charge
B. Internuclear repulsive forces
C. A tendency of the ions in the crystals
D. Both A and B
3. Siderites consist essentially of a.
A. Nickle – iron alloy
B. Nickel-iron alloy and silicates
C. Silicates only
D. Silicates and graphite’s
4. Which condition promotes to form high pressure?
A. Compact structures
B. Open structures
C. Both compact and open structures
D. Massive structures
5. Which one of the following aerolites are.
A. Iron meteorites
B. lron-stony meteorites
C. Stony meteorites
D. Metallic meteorites
6. Which is the most stable mineral towards weathering?
7. Resembling of Tektites is :
A. The Obsidian
B. The basalt
C. The rhyolites
D The granochiorite
8.The dielectric constant of water molecule is.
9. The upper layer of crust is made up of?
A. Silicon and lron
B. Silicon and Aluminium
C. Iron and magnesium
D. Silicon and magnesium
10. Tridymite are the example of ______.
D. None of-these
11. What is Picrolite?
A. Pyroxene – olivine rock
B. Pyroxene -garnet rock
C. Olivine – Plagioclase rock
D. Pyroxene – Plagioclase rock
12. The average pH of the sea water is.