Table of Contents
Interactive Learning Application Project in PHP or ASP.NET
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the project of Interactive Learning Application Project in PHP or ASP.NET
Interactive learning application is an online web based application to check the concepts of students of different courses and topics. This application will randomly show a statement related to any selected course. User of application is required to enter the name of topic.
- Application should be able to manage users (called students) of application. Like login, logout and registration.
- There should be an admin user to control the backend of application.
- Admin should be able to manage different courses. Like create, update and delete courses.
- Admin should assign courses to students.
- Student should be able to see assigned courses.
Question Bank Management
- Admin should be able to enter different questions or statements into courses with possible answer.
- Admin should enter the answer by pressing given in interface from “a” to “z” instead of typing. On questions or statement can typed.
- Admin can create test for different course.
- Students will take test of courses assigned to them.
- Admin and student can see result and grades of courses.
- During test a random question or statement will show to student. Student will answer the question by clicking on characters given in interface below. Clicking on a character will copy it into last row from left of right. Student can remove any character from last row by clicking on it. All character will auto adjust their place so that there should be no empty box between character at last row.
Tools and Language
- ASP.Net with C#
- JSP with Java
- HTML with PHP
- SQL Server
List of all Final Year Project Ideas
List of all Final Year Project Ideas – Click Here