Last modified on February 11th, 2020
Interactive Learning Application Project in PHP or ASP.NET
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the project of Interactive Learning Application Project in PHP or ASP.NET
An interactive learning application is an online web-based application to check the concepts of students of different courses and topics. This application will randomly show a statement related to any selected course. The user of application is required to enter the name of the topic.
- The application should be able to manage users (called students) of application. Like login, logout, and registration.
- There should be an admin user to control the backend of the application.
- Admin should be able to manage different courses. Like create, update and delete courses.
- Admin should assign courses to students.
- The student should be able to see assigned courses.
Question Bank Management
- Admin should be able to enter different questions or statements into courses with possible answers.
- Admin should enter the answer by pressing given in interface from “a” to “z” instead of typing. On questions or statements can type.
- Admin can create a test for different courses.
- Students will take a test of courses assigned to them.
- Admin and student can see results and grades of courses.
- During the test, a random question or statement will show to the student. The student will answer the question by clicking on the characters given in the interface below. Clicking on a character will copy it into the last row from the left of right. Students can remove any character from the last row by clicking on it. All character will auto adjust their place so that there should be no empty box between characters in the last row.
Tools and Language
- ASP.Net with C#
- JSP with Java
- HTML with PHP
- SQL Server
- List of Public service commissions - August 31, 2020
- Comparison of fee structure of Pakistani Universities - June 1, 2020
- Past Guess Paper of Auditing - May 12, 2020