Blood bank project ppt Presentation download
This post covering the ppt powerpoint presentation of blood bank projects and pdf files. If you are interested to read the case study of this project in detail, then click here.
Download PPT Presentation
Download PDF File
- Problem Statement
- Aims and Objectives
- Methodology of Research
- Result Expected
- Utilization of Research
- Work Progress
- The main aim of this project is to save the lives of people by providing blood.
- Our project Online Blood Bank system using Android is developed so that users can view the information of nearby hospitals, blood banks, and volunteer donors.
- This project is developed by four perspectives i.e. hospital, blood bank, volunteer donors and patient.
- This application we are developing helps to select the nearby hospitals, blood banks, donors online instantly by tracing its location using GPS.
- This application reduces the time to a greater extent that is searching for the required blood through blood banks and hospitals.
- Thus this application provides the required information in less time and also helps in quicker decision making.
- The major problem in old Blood banking systems was that they don’t follow the actual needs of users.
- Traditional blood banking systems were developed by a 1 or 2 perspectives.
- Tracking the database was complicated when the details are maintained manually.
- There was a shortage and sometimes unavailability of rare blood groups due to fewer modules i.e. patient and donors.
- A better idea is to use the application which Mobile device is very popular with people too.
- This application is providing each entity the facility to approach nearby blood donors so that it will become much easier to search rare blood groups in the hour of need.
Aims & Objectives
- To bridge the gap between blood banks, hospitals, volunteer donors and needy people, through this system.
- To facilitate the search process for needy people and make it easier than before.
- To reduce the data entry process.
- To use GPS service for locating the hospitals, blood banks & volunteer donors to know if the seeker is near to or not.
- Some blood types are rare so the system can find the required donors with the required blood type easily from the huge database by using the search feature in the android app.
- To provide a dynamic database that is storing donors Information and can communicate with them easily.
Methodology of Research
The theoretical study requires in-depth knowledge of the following fields:
- In-depth knowledge about existing Android Blood banking systems
- Requirement elicitation through comparison of android-based existing blood bank systems
- Knowledge about available tools used for the development of android applications
- The proposed android application framework will be better than any existing android based blood bank application in implementation as well as a performance point of view.
- GPS and nearest neighbor algorithms help patients to find and request nearby hospitals. Also helps Blood banks and Hospitals to find and request volunteer donors nearer to the location from where the request for the blood is generated.
Utilization of Research Results
- To make android technology more friendly for the patients, blood banks, hospitals and volunteer donors in the context of blood donation and blood transfusion.
- To save lives by rapid access to blood-related information anytime, anywhere.
Important links for Blood Bank Management System Project
- Use Cases Description of Blood Bank Project
- Download PPT slides and PDF file of Blood Bank Project
- Download Source Code of Blood Bank Management System Project in PHP